A few words about us
Our company, with name “HELLENIC LOTTERIES S.A.”, having its seat at 112 Athinon Ave., Athens (hereinafter “HL S.A.”), is according to the applicable legislation, responsible for processing your personal data within the framework of the provision of games of chance services online and specifically through Company website www.scratch.gr(hereinafter the “Games of Chance”) .
Protection of your personal data is very important to us. Our team makes every possible effort to protect your personal data at all times, by taking all adequate organizational and technical measures.
Categories of personal data that we collect and process
During your registration for your participation to the 2nd chance draw that is offered online through the website www.scratch.grIn particular:
• Full Name
• Contact details, such as: email address and mobile phone number
• Date of birth
• Home address
• Only for the 50 winners: Videos and photos from the event, in which the 50 winners will participate for the final draw and .
Why we collect personal data
The information above and the personal data collected by HL S.A. from its Players and/or third parties will be stored in HL S.A.’s databases and servers, always in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation and, especially, with those provisions on the protection of personal data. The legal basis, as well as the purposes of processing are the following:
i) Necessary processing for the performance of the terms of our contractual relationship and for the provision of the Games of Chance services to you. Within this context, we process your data for the following purposes:
• For your registration and participations in accordance with the terms of the Terms of Participation.
• For the communication with the account holders in case one of them wins the draw.
• For the organization and implementation of the event in which the 50 winners will participate.
ii) Necessary processing for the compliance with our legal obligations. Within this context, we process your data for the following purposes:
• To conduct the necessary security controls and age confirmation of the Customers.
• To comply with our legal obligations as a gambling service provider (E.E.E.P. Regulations, Gambling Laws, Anti-Money Laundering Legislation).
iii) Necessary processing for the purposes of our legitimate interests, namely:
• For the improvement of the gaming services provided through the website as well as for the best possible service to the customers of HL S.A.
• For the provision of evidence regarding the transactions conducted, by processing recorded oral or written (in soft or/and hard copy) communication.
iv) Processing based on your specific consent, which is provided by selecting the relevant field in the registration form, or (for the winners) in the special event entry form. Especially:
• if you wish, the company will process your personal data and your playing behavior to understand your preferences and will contact you for advertising and promotional purposes. The purpose is to inform you about products and services that we believe that match with your preferences. You can choose whether the information will concern HL S.A., OPAP S.A. or both.
• The winners will participate in an event which will be broadcasted live and/or videotaped. During the event a draw will be conducted for the awarding of the prizes to the winners. Each winner is informed and, if he/she wishes to participate, gives his/her written consent for this purpose. In case that the winner does not wish to participate in the event, it is not possible to participate in the draws held during the event and another participant from the runners-up is invited to the place of this participant.
You hold the right to revoke the aforementioned specific consent to the processing of your personal data for those purposes and to request their deletion, at any time. In such case, the company will stop any processing that is based on your consent, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was based on your consent prior to its withdrawal or of the processing described under points i-iii.
The processing of your personal data, within the context of the provision of Games of Chance services, will be carried out by the competent authorized employees of HL S.A.. Recipients of the personal data are also external partners acting on our behalf (Data Processors such as call center services providers, IT systems providers and
advertising companies), to the extent that this is necessary for your optimum service, for the provision of our services, as well as for the organization and broadcasting of the event. In this case, our company undertakes that its partners are under its control and act only following its orders, that they have been specifically authorized for this purpose and that they are fully bound by secrecy and by the obligations set forth in the legislation on the collection and processing of the aforementioned data. We inform you that our company may disclose your data to the competent administrative or judicial authorities, insofar as this is imposed by the applicable legislative and regulatory framework, following relevant request or when it ought or has the right to submit a report with the said data.
Finally, we inform you that the audiovisual material (video/photos) that will be recorded during the event or excerpts from it will be published and will be accessible to anyone interested through television, radio and internet.
Your personal data that refers to your identity verification, as well as the information referring to the transactions conducted through Website (including messages history) will be kept for five (5) years as of their registration.
According to the current legislation, you have and can exercise the following rights:
• the right to access, namely the right to be informed, following your request, on the extent to which your personal data is being processed, on one hand, and to receive further information regarding the processing carried out, on the other hand,
• the right to request the correction of inaccurate personal data of yours,
• the right of deletion,
• the right of processing limitation, when it is required by law,
• the right of data portability in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (e.g. USB),
• the right to transmit those data to another,
• the right of opposition to its processing,
• the right to withdraw any given consent, at any time and at no cost.
In case you exercise the rights to correction, deletion and limitation of your data, these requests will be forwarded as well to the third parties/recipients, to which this data was disclosed.
You can exercise any of the above rights by submitting a written request to OPAP. The relevant request/application must be accompanied by supporting documents that prove your identity.
You shall expect a response to such a request within one (1) month of receipt by OPAP. This period may be extended by two (2) additional months, if the complexity of the request or the total number of requests we receive requires it.
Our services are not addressed to persons below eighteen (18) years of age. Any person who provides his/her details to us through any of our services warrants that he/she is above eighteen (18) years of age. We do not take on any obligation or liability for the practices, actions or policies that are beyond our control.
The present Privacy Notice may be amended. We will make sure to inform you on any significant amendment but, in any case, we invite you to visit our Website regularly, where the updated Privacy Notice will be posted.
We commit to maintain your data update and accurate, to store and delete them securely, to not collect and maintain data that are not necessary for us, to protect your data against loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure and in general to reassure that all adequate technical and organization measures for their protection, are in place.
For any request regarding the processing of your data, as well as in case you ascertain that we have not observed the principles stipulated in the present Privacy Notice, we kindly ask you to address, the soonest possible, OPAP Group Personal Data Protection Officer using the following contact details: Website: www.opap.gr/gdpr| Address: L. Athinon 112, 10442, Athens | Call Center: +30 210 5498888 |Email address email@example.com.
In case you consider that we have not properly addressed your complaint and the protection of your personal data is violated in any way whatsoever, you may lodge a complaint through the special online platform of the Hellenic Data Protection Authority ( Website: www.dpa.gr | Address: 1-3 Kifisias Ave., 115 23, Athens | Call Center: +30 210 6475600 | Fax: +30 210 6475628)